Thursday, October 26, 2006

I am SO excited

When I first heard about the whole My Space thing, I vowed I would never have an account. Then my dear friends J and I talked me into the whole my space thing and I have an account now. I have decided I love my space .... because I have been able to get into contact with friends that I would probably not have found otherwise. Today a friend of mine found me, we were very good friends back when I was in high school. We would go to the movies and talk and we hung out together alot. I have always wondered what had happened to him. The last memory I had was we went to a movie and after we were talking in the RR Assem of God parking lot, unfortunately we didn't end our evening on a good note and I never heard from him again. I have thought about him many, many times for him over the years and have searched for him to no avail. Apparently he was searching for me also and found me on my space. YEA!!!! I got to talk to him today and it was like we picked up where we left off. It was so great to hear from him.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

woohoo for old friends!

Bardouble29 said...

yep and ones from BF