Monday, July 17, 2006

Life is Short

Its funny how you realize life is so very short. Someone I care very much about moved today. I feel heartbroken. They are going over 2000 miles away. It seems that all the people in my life that I have cared very deeply about always go away. My K is 2 states away and in all best intentions we talk about visiting but in over 10 years we have seen each other once in Ore. We talk all the time and are closer than ever but I miss her like crazy and now that B has left my life also I feel broken. I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face. We talked about visits, but those are just empty words to fill a void that hurts when you leave someone you love. Yesterday when I loaded them up, I vowed to myself that is was not going to hurt, but the ache hurts and I can't stop the tears.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

awww *hugz*