There are only two rules for this: 1. List (10) hard things you wish you could say to 10 people but you know you never will. 2. Don't say who it is about.
I read this on Echo's blog and I really liked the idea...
1. You are so special to me, and there are so many opportunities in life...you are the only one holding yourself back from them.
2. Life is so short and you have already had an accident...slow down and enjoy the small things in life, don't always be so intense about the small crap.
3. Thank you for being a part of my life, my thoughts that make me smile and laugh.
4. Its time to make changes in your life. I know you are set in yours ways and yours is the only "right" way...but its never to late to heal the hurt and for us to start some kind of relationship.
5. You are harder on yourself...lighten up, you are a fanstastic guy and I am so proud do have you as one of my dearest friends.
6. I am so sorry. I hurt you and didn't mean to...in hind sight if I could take back what happened...I would.
7. You are beautiful and so caring and yet you are so worried about what everyone else thinks...its most important to love yourself first.
8. Please take care of yourself...so often you push yourself to physical and mental limits and you are not taking time to just take care of yourself...that really scares me.
9. You make me so angry...you have hurt me a few times and now I have to hide those thoughts and continue to smile, even though I wish I could tell you how I feel...
10. I miss you so much...I wish there was a way to go see you. I would drive there and we would talk and catch up...we would laugh and spend time together.