Thanks to all of you for the fantastic Birthday Wishes! It was a good one. I was busy the last few days putting great music on my new MP3 player. Music I love can be a blog unto itself!
I was tagged for a meme from Queen Anne's Revenge. It is 5 Little known facts facts about myself! (This should be interesting), then I get to tag 5 other people (that's the best part!)
1. I was mistaken for a boy. As as child I was very much a tomboy. I had short hair, jeans and t-shirts, and played in the mud as much as possible! One day my mom and I were riding the bus and a gentleman told my mom she had a handsome son! I was mortified and decided it was time to start acting more like a girl!
2. I went to beauty college and have had every shade of colored hair, every length of hair and every type of hair style!
3. I was a cheerleader in high school for 1 year. It was a fluke, I was dared to try out. I did and I made the squad....it was interesting, but not really my thing.
4. I like almost every type of music there is. From oldies, to country, soft rock, alternative, reggae, punk, grunge...I just got an MP3 player and have had a blast filling it with a very eclectic variety of music.
5. I carry on full conversations with people in my sleep. I have had people wake me up and ask me what I am talking about or dreaming about...I can never remember when I wake up, but when they repeat back to me, I laugh at the very odd things I say.
There, now you all know some strange things about me. I get to choose 5 people and they are...
Em , Doragon , Jay , Kati , Lone Beader,