Thursday, May 07, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Its great being back and writing again.

I have been gone for almost 2 years and what is great to me is that many of my favorite bloggers are still here and blogging away.

Another thing that thrilled my heart is that many of those same bloggers still had my link on their page. This small gesture of not deleting me warmed my lil heart and made me feel cherished by people I only know through this website...silly I know, but none the less made me feel good.

It is spring here in Visalia...we are getting the beautiful 80's weather, but we all know that right around the corner it will be creeping back up into the 90's and 100's. So, I am enjoying every minute of the breezy springy weather.

My lil porch has all my flowers blooming and looks beautiful. I am pulling out the dresses and cute lil spring things to wear and putting away all the sweaters and multi layered items.

Well I am going to go enjoy the beautiful weather and the spring day. See you all back here tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mayden' s Voyage said...

My goodness- it has been ages, but it is good to see you here again. I'm not blogging like I once did, but I know the tide will turn and I'll be back at like I once was. (Or perhaps I'll be writing a dang book! lol :)
Hugs to you! I'm glad you are here! :)

Anne said...

Welcome back. I'm glad things are going well for you.

Joshua said...

I didn't delete you 'cause I'm lazy! :P


Hi hi hi friend!