1. If....if...ever....by any wild...chance...you get to own a planet. How....would you design it?....Like..would it be a circle, square...triangle..planet??...in what color.....and....like...would it be WI FI ready?..and would there be cable?.....would there be bloggers???.....And..would there be taxes???
In all honesty my planet would be a place that all people (all races, religions, and walks of life) would be welcome to be. JUST BE...love, breathe, be at peace. I am really into the "community" atmosphere where everyone takes care of everyone. People provide for the poor, there is equality not superiority. Of course there would be blogging, I have met some of the BESTEST (yes, I know that is not a word) people in the world in our blogosphere. I doubt there would be cable, there are so many other ways to entertain people than prime time TV. The planet would be a circle, as a circle is unending and unbroken. It creates unity and ability to grow. The planet would have all color hues, in nature and diversity.
2. What would you name this planet and the creatures inhabiting it...and why that name???....
This question is hard to answer, name? Name? Name? Maybe my fellow bloggers can help me come up with a suitable name for this planet.
3. Now listen clearly....what...whaaat is the wiiiiiiildest ride you have ever ever taken???
Hummm, wildest ride??? What kind of ride? Amusment ride? Car ride? Life ride??? Hummmmm??? I will just answer that by saying life has thrown MANY curves in my direction that have felt like a wild ride and I am still here to tell about it.
4. Where would you rather be right now?
Oh I like this question, and I can answer it without hesitation. I would be at the beach. With my bare feet in the sand. Watching the sun as it dips into the sea.
5. What was the scariest thing you ever saw?????
I have seen many scary things in my life. I think the safest to share will be...
When I was a small child. My (horrible, evil, nasty, mean, did I mention evil) step-dad forced me to watch the Exorcist with him. That movie really, truly terrified me. With the strict religious upbringing I had and all the bullsh*t my mother fed me, I WAS TERRIFIED. and my step dad laughed his ass off. (Ya, I know really swell guy).
So I am supposed to ask if any ones wants me to write questions to them...If ya want questions let me know (I can come up with some good ones) and if not, oh well!