My brain twin Chalice tagged me to do the 8 weird things about me meme.
I am SO not that weird...Hush Chucky! I am not that weird.
I could cheat and just use my same answers from the last one, but I will behave and use new ones....
1. I am a terrible passenger (but a great driver)....The passenger side of the car needs to come equipped with a brake, because when I am riding with someone that is driving like a nut, my brake foot is trying to hit the brakes. But at the same time I am a speed demon when I am driving....Love feeling the speed. Yeah Baby!
2. I love music...and can't carry a tune for the life of me...But when I am alone (especially in the car - people probably think I am a lunatic), I turn the music up and sing at the top of my lungs...If I am at home cleaning, I dance while I sing and clean. (I can't believe I am sharing this.)
3. I have my own style...I do not dress, or do my hair in any manner of what any current style is...I am SO cheap, (only for myself, I hate spending money on me) I will go to buy myself something and by the time I get to the register, I have talked myself out of buying it. I am also an abnormal girl..I HATE SHOPPING! This is where all the guys say 'Hell ya! Love a girl that hates to shop!"
4. I am old school in the way I do my job. I am in the customer service industry, and I hate bad customer service. I make it my daily goal to give the best customer service I can. I say sir, Mme, Thank you, please, its my pleasure, I shake hands and look people in the eye. My pet peeve is when there are customers in our office and the other girls are having a personal conversation. Personal craps stops the minute you clock in for the shift. But when I am off work, there is a whole different side to me.
5. Geez, this is only #5....I am having to dig REALLY deep...I have a very vivid imagination...It has gotten me into trouble and also lots of fun...And we will leave it at that.
6. Me being a not so girlie girl, was a cheerleader in high school...just because there were people that said I never could do it and bet me. Never tell me I can't do something, that will make me prove I can.
7. Is everyone asleep yet? I have been on my own since I was 14 years old. I have been working since then also. Most of my jobs have been in new construction. I know quite a bit about everything there is to building a house...from what a stud is (not the male kind) to changing out windows, what a lode bearing wall is, to what a wax ring or a pea trap is used for. I can cut and lay tile, I have messed with plumbing and electrical...I can design kitchens...hang drywall, and inspect flooring. I also lay epoxy aggregate flooring. Wanna build a house with me?
8. OMG, I never thought I would get here...I am an absolute dork...I love to be happy and laugh and make others happy and laugh. So I will say and do things just to make someone smile or laugh. I love passing people on the streets and greeting them, just to see them smile. A smile is contagious, so pass one along.
BONUS weirdness about me...I love to play cards, any type of cards...poker, UNO, solitaire.
And I am not going to tag anyone...so if you want to do this meme, because I LOVE finding out more about my fellow bloggers, consider yourself tagged.