Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bored and bloggin to blog

I want to blog, but have nothing in particular to blog about. I am sitting here drink a cold beer (its yummy by the way) and am bored out of my brain. I wish one of my friends were online, but it seems that I am the only loser with nothing to do on a Sunday night...

I cleaned house all day today and there is a ton more to do, but I don't feel like doing anymore!

I had left overs for dinner and they were good, saved me from having to cook something and making more dishes for me to wash. I hate washing dishes.

What I really feel like doing is getting dressed up and going out... I haven't been dancing in forever and I feel like shakin' what God gave me. But thats not gonna happen for awhile...

Wow, I am rambling about absolutely nothing in particular. Maybe I am just tired, my brain really can't think of much of importance.

6 comments:

Joshua said...

ramblin' rock!

I'm drinking fruit punch.

Bardouble29 said...

ya but my beer tastes better!!!

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with ramblin' seems that we do it all the time. I'm drinking hot cranberry zinger tea. It's tasty and makes me sleepy.

Bardouble29 said...

ramblin seems to clear out the brain cobwebs.

Anonymous said...

haha. brain cobwebs. i'm using it.

Anonymous said...

cleaning and roaming around the abode is indeed boring..