Thursday, January 11, 2007

Feeling Better

Missed my neighborhood community yesterday. I had to have a small surgical proceedure done yesterday and was feeling really shitty....I wanted to have a stroll through my blogs, but my body won in the battle with my mind and I went to bed very early.

Feel better today, its Thursday....so tomorrow after work some of my friends and I are going for a drink and I am looking forward to unwinding.

Not really looking forward to this weekend, it is supposed to be bitterly cold. I hate cold weather. I am a tiny person and I feel like once I get cold, I have one hell of a time trying to warm up.

7 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope your proceedure went well. Rest is more important so don't sweat skipping the blog stroll (we'll be there the next day). Have a great weekend and stay warm. :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad your procedure went well. Just stay inside this weekend, get some rest, drink warm things, think warm thoughts, read blogs and take it easy.

Bardouble29 said...

whimsical - things went very well. Thanks and I hope you also have a great weekend.

dorky dad - warm drinks, and thoughts...sounds cozy, thanks!!! lol

MrRyanO said...

Drinks and getting cozy with another body will warm ya!

Glad to hear things went well! Enjoy the weekend!

Jay said...

Well I'm glad everything went well and that you're perking up now. Try to stay warm! I have an electric blanket for those really cold winter nights. Even though we have fewer and fewer of them anymore.

A Slice of My Life said...

I'm glad everything went well. Remember to take care of yourself as even the smallest procedure can really take it out of you.

Em said...

Snuggle in with a blanket and a good book this weekend and take care of yourself!